missing patch comments should not be classified as an error

I don't know when this changed, but I just installed the latest pkglint to clean up a makefile and it's reporting a missing comment on a patch as an error.

While I've softened my stance on patch comments in recent weeks, I can not agree that a patch lacking a comment constitutes an error. That's a bit too draconian. Many of these patches are very old and many others frankly don't need a comment.

Can we get this put back to a warning?

John