Re: Improvements to the bootstrap script

On Sun, 10 Apr 2011, Mads Wors?e Duun wrote:

> We also has promised Openindiana to provide a IPS repo of our builds.
> For this, it could be nice to have a pkgsrc2ips function build into
> the pkgsrc framework. At first we will provide our own script to do
> this, but it could be cool if it was a native pkgsrc function.

What is "IPS"?

I tried to search the openindiana wiki but I couldn't find it defined.

I assume it is your native package system.

Maybe see pkgsrc/mk/flavor/README.  Note that the NetBSD GSoC projects
include a project for porting to other package systems (like RPM or
Debian dpkg).