Subject: Re: [HEADS UP] Platform support
To: None <tech-pkg@netbsd.org>
From: Jan Schaumann <jschauma@netmeister.org>
List: tech-pkg
Date: 07/21/2007 09:25:06
--jI8keyz6grp/JLjh

Joerg Sonnenberger <joerg@britannica.bec.de> wrote:
=20
> For a platform to be supported, it should at the very least have regular
> bulk builds. This can be both the old style mk/bulk as well as the newer
> pkgtools/pbulk based build.

In addition, the platform should probably be confirmed to bootstrap
regularly.  Can we integrate bootstrapping into the bulk build
framework?  Ie, I can download the pkgsrc tarball and run "make
bulk-build" and it'll bootstrap the system, then run the bulk build?

-Jan

--=20
   It's psychosomatic. You need a lobotomy. I'll get a saw.
		  -- Calvin

--jI8keyz6grp/JLjh

--jI8keyz6grp/JLjh--