Subject: Re: Sandboxed bulk builds on slow machines?
To: Jeremy C. Reed <reed@reedmedia.net>
From: Hauke Fath <hf@spg.tu-darmstadt.de>
List: tech-pkg
Date: 05/07/2007 16:49:21
Am 07.05.2007 um 7:49 Uhr -0500 schrieb Jeremy C. Reed:
>>  What is the best / recommended way of excluding
>>  strategic packages? Any previous experience?
>
>Maybe instead of exclusions, use SPECIFIC_PKGS to select the packages you
>want.

What I am aiming at is an 'official' set of packages ready for upload
minus those packages which are irrelevant for the platform since
either buildtime or runtime needs are too high. So, listing the
packages I need could be quite an effort. Unfortunately, there does
not seem to be an exclusion list.

	hauke

()     No HTML/RTF in email            Institut für Nachrichtentechnik
      Respect for open standards              Ruf +49-6151-16-3281