Subject: Re: warning during build of pkg_install
To: None <tech-pkg@NetBSD.org, grant@NetBSD.org>
From: Paul (NCC/CS). <pts@bom.gov.au>
List: tech-pkg
Date: 06/16/2006 11:25:08
Hi,

didn't take long to hit problems.

I can't even build the first package!

===> Creating toolchain wrappers for digest-20060302
===> Configuring for digest-20060302
configure: WARNING: If you wanted to set the --build type, don't use --host.
    If a cross compiler is detected then cross compile mode will be used.
checking build system type... sparc-unknown-netbsdelf2.0
checking host system type... sparc--netbsdelf
checking for gawk... /usr/bin/awk
checking for sparc--netbsdelf-gcc... cc
checking for C compiler default output file name... configure: error: C compiler cannot create
executables
See `config.log' for more details.
*** Error code 77

help please?