Subject: Re: bogofilter+sqlite3 (was Re: Please update pkgsrc/mail/bogofilter to 0.96.6)
To: None <tech-pkg@NetBSD.org>
From: Matthias Andree <matthias.andree@gmx.de>
List: tech-pkg
Date: 11/22/2005 11:38:42
[this is a resent message, my first reply went to Geert only, but was meant for the list]

On Tue, 22 Nov 2005, Geert Hendrickx wrote:

> On Tue, Nov 22, 2005 at 09:35:10AM +0100, Matthias Andree wrote:
> > Minor nit #1: Is there a way to prevent nonsense like this:
> >
> > PKG_OPTIONS.bogofilter='sqlite3 db4'
>
> Yes, sqlite3 and db4 form an OPTION_GROUP, making them exclusive.  In the
> case above, pkgsrc will choose the last specified valid option (i.e. db4).
> If no option is selected, db4 is the default.

I was confused by this printout from the options stuff:

: The supported build options for this package are:
:
:         db4 sqlite3
:
: The currently selected options are:
:
:         sqlite3
:
: You can select which build options to use by setting PKG_DEFAULT_OPTIONS
: or the following variable.  Its current value is shown:
:
:         PKG_OPTIONS.bogofilter = db4 sqlite3

Perhaps the last paragraph ("You can select...") should be printed first
so that the result ("The currently selected options are...") is printed
literally as the bottom line (modulo warnings).

--
Matthias Andree