Subject: Re: Asterisk on Cobalt Mips complete package.
To: pyrotek <pyrotek@internode.on.net>
From: Jeremy C. Reed <reed@reedmedia.net>
List: tech-pkg
Date: 11/03/2005 08:49:40
On Thu, 3 Nov 2005, pyrotek wrote:

> I used the source from the i386 branch as there is no current package
> for cobalt.

> I have built a package from this. I am currently using my cube as an
> asterisk server for all my VOIP stuff here at home so I know it works but I
> would very happy if someone could review the pkg for me if possible.
>
> You can find the package at :-
> http://www.users.on.net/~pyrotek/

Your package is a 10MB download.

> Please let me know if I posted this to the wrong place or there is a better
> way to do it. Or if there are any errors or mistakes I would be happy to try
> and work them out.

Did you create a pkgsrc package specification? Or did you modify
pkgsrc/comms/asterisk to create yours?

If you use cvs and you modified pkgsrc/comms/asterisk, then do a:
   cvs diff -bu comms/asterisk # from pkgsrc directory
and also add any files you added

If you made your own pkgsrc specification, then do something like:

   diff -pruN pkgsrc/comms/asterisk your/own/asterisk

It may be easier for this list to provide feedback and comments about
pkgsrc Makefiles, etc.

Thanks for your work on this.

  Jeremy C. Reed

 	  	 	 http://www.pugetsoundtechnology.com/