Subject: Re: GKrellM2 import
To: Hubert Feyrer <hubert@feyrer.de>
From: Quentin Garnier <netbsd@quatriemek.com>
List: tech-pkg
Date: 02/22/2004 17:13:49
Le Wed, 18 Feb 2004 23:30:16 +0100 (CET)
Hubert Feyrer a ecrit :
> On Wed, 18 Feb 2004, Quentin Garnier wrote:
> > What do you think?  Is it worth it to keep a GTK+-1.2/glib-1.2 version
> > around?
>
> Is there a good reason?

I don't see any good reason, and nobody helped me finding one.

Since I now have a replacement in -wip for every gkrellm plugin we
currently package, I will import gkrellm2 and its plugins tomorrow (late
evening CET) as a replacement of the gkrellm1 pacakages.

Unless someone strongly objects, of course.

"Feels like I'm fiddling while Rome is burning down.
Should I lay my fiddle down and take a rifle from the ground ?"
Leigh Nash/Sixpence None The Richer, Paralyzed, Divine Discontents, 2002.