Subject: Re: my pkgsrc/www/mozilla-1.1nb1 and phoenix-0.4 builds are "suddenly"
To: Oleg Polyanski <Oleg.Polianski@team.telstraclear.co.nz>
From: Greg A. Woods <woods@weird.com>
List: tech-pkg
Date: 12/03/2002 02:40:01
[ On Tuesday, December 3, 2002 at 18:08:33 (+1300), Oleg Polyanski wrote: ]
> Subject: Re: my pkgsrc/www/mozilla-1.1nb1 and phoenix-0.4 builds are "suddenly"  failing....

>   Uninstall the `openldap' package, compile the LDAP related code in
>   mozilla/phoenix, then reinstall OpenLDAP again. `pkg_tarup' is
>   your friend here.

Huh?  How's that supposed to work?

There's no CONFLICTS saying that mozilla et al won't install with
OpenLDAP already installed.

If there should be a CONFLICTS then that doesn't explain how I've built
nearly a half-dozen different versions of each of the various mozillas
and their variants with OpenLDAP installed (2.0.23 it was).

It also doesn't explain why I do a "cd /usr/pkgsrc && cvs update" and
suddenly encounter the error where there was none before.

--
								Greg A. Woods