Subject: Re: two questions about print/xpdf
To: Takahiro Kambe <taca@sky.yamashina.kyoto.jp>
From: Rui-Xiang Guo <rxg@ms25.url.com.tw>
List: tech-pkg
Date: 04/02/2002 20:48:18
> >    This needs to install extra tarballs from:
> > 	ftp://ftp.foolabs.com/pub/xpdf/
> >    or should we let users install these files themselves?
> I prefer make those additional files as separate packages.

What do you think the pkg name?
Do we need to split it into several pkgs for each language?
How about just add a option in the Makefile of original pkg,
something like XPDF_USE_MULTILINGUAL ?
(because it will need to fix the /usr/pkg/etc/xpdfrc file)

> >    ps1. these CMap files seem should share with GNU gs-6.53. X-)
> I don't know in detail.

I think this is because we not yet have gs-6.53. :)

> I have no time to play with xpdf.

I will create new one, then send-pr.
If someone wants to handle this, please file a mail to stop me, thanks.

Thanks for your answer!

-rxg