Subject: Trying to build Mozilla package
To: None <tech-pkg@netbsd.org>
From: Markus Baeurle <emw4maba@gp.fht-esslingen.de>
List: tech-pkg
Date: 08/10/1998 02:49:33
Hi everybody!

I'm trying to build the Mozilla package on arm32. (Frank, thank you for
updating it to 19980728!)
It gets quite far, but in mozilla/xpcom/tests/dynamic, two symbols cannot be
found from RegFactory.o. They are _hex__FR3ios and _dec__FR3ios.
The strange thing is, they are not variables or functions in RegFactory.cpp
so I'm wondering how they get into the object file.
And, even stranger, I cannot find the string FR3ios in the whole Mozilla
tree! I used "find . -exec grep -l FR3ios {} \;" to search for it.
So:
Does anybody have an idea what the problem is?
Did anybody succeed in building the Mozilla package?
--
So long, Markus

PGP key available on request or from
my homepage at http://www.gp.fht-esslingen.de/students/emw4maba