Re: IPsec debugging

On Sun, Feb 28, 2016 at 02:46:02PM +0100, Frank Wille wrote:
> Christos Zoulas wrote:
>
> > Have you gotten the same configuration to work with a shared secret?
>
> Unfortunately I cannot change the configuration of the Lancom router in my
> office, as the VPN works fine and is needed for a dozen of Windows
> notebooks.

Windows notebooks you say.  Are you *sure* it is not expecting a proposal
for transport mode IPsec with L2TP inside, rather than tunnel mode IPsec?

That would explain why there were no matching Phase 2 proposals, and I wouldn't
be terribly surprised, in that case, if your Phase 1 up script weren't called.

Thor