Re: maintainers/users of de(4), lmc(4) ?

        Many Macronics chips will not run at 100MBs w/ tlp - de is
still needed for these (though I retired _my_ last a few years ago).

        Anyone want some for testing?  (specifically MX98715AEC's don't
work except at 10baseT with tlp.  de works at 100baseTX-FDX including
auto-negotiation, which leaves them chips unusable with a variety of
vendors switches).  I have at least 2, maybe a half dozen on some shelf.