malo(4), otus(4), run(4), uath(4), and upgt(4)

hi

I can't remember changes from previous. I'll write current status of
ported drivers. all files can be retrieved from

  http://www.naobsd.org/wifi/ (for netbsd-5)

you should get firmware from OpenBSD (src tree or binary package).

--
malo(4)

status: not work.
notes : AP scan is working. panic will occur when associate with AP.

--
otus(4) (NEW!)

status: not work.
notes : command timeout. panic will occur when detach.

--
run(4)

status: works fine.
notes : hw crypto has issues with WEP/TKIP. sw crypto is default now.
        hostap code is experimental.

--
uath(4)

status: works but issues.
notes : hw crypto has issues with 40 bits key. sw crypto is default now.
        slow (many packet loss).

--
upgt(4)

status: not work.
notes : no radio signal is received.

========
up-to-date rum(4) and zyd(4) are also available.

--
rum(4)

status: works fine.
notes : some bugs are fixed.

--
zyd(4)

status: not work.
notes : command timeout.

I still continue to work but progress is slow...

--
FUKAUMI Naoki