Re: ALTQ + vlan

Manuel Bouyer wrote:
On Tue, Apr 15, 2008 at 12:32:28PM +0200, Radoslaw Kujawa wrote:
  Of course, at first I tried using vlan0 instead of bge1 - it does not
make any difference.
(...)
No, I think it's the expected behavior. The classifier will operate when
packets go out of the IP stack, so you have to use the vlan interfaces and
not bge1 in the config file.

Well, that was the first thing I tried, and I even stated that in my mail, maybe not clearly enough :). Funny thing is, that in my case there is no difference between using real interface (bge) and vlan interface. Packets always go into default class...

Thanks
Radoslaw Kujawa