Subject: Re: Intel Dual Gigabit Adapter i82546GB not supported...
To: None <tech-net@NetBSD.org>
From: Christoph Kaegi <kgc@zhwin.ch>
List: tech-net
Date: 01/28/2005 15:34:01
This is a reply to a thread from December 2004.
I only got to testing this and activating the machine
yesterday.

Thanks alot to Li Mingyu for the patch he provided.
With this, the NICs are working and the system is now
running as a firewall with considerable load.
It's only one day so far, but there's no problem until know.

Maybe this could be integrated into the NetBSD sourcecode?

I'am very happy having gotten this to work. If it wasn't for
Li Mingyu's help, we would have two cool but useless machines.
And they would probably force me to use sun/solaris machines
for such tasks in the future.

Thank you very much

Chris

Christoph Kaegi                                           kgc@zhwin.ch