Kernel work that needs help?

I would like to contribute to development and am looking
for ongoing kernel dev work that needs help.

I worked on one of the projects (fullfs) from the project list
and am looking for more. Most projects on the list are years
old or not with clear definition or not of my general interest.

I would like to join projects that are being actively worked
on and have well defined milestones for someone relatively
inexperienced. So, if you're working on something awesome
then let me know :-)

-- IC