Re: GSoC 2024 : Emulating missing system calls

follow up

On Fri, Mar 1, 2024, 02:05 Arnav Gupta <arnvgpta95%gmail.com@localhost> wrote:
Hey,

I'm a third year undergraduate student at BITS Pilani. I work with async io (mainly io uring) calls in my lab and am generally interested in systems topics. I found the topic "Emulating missing system calls" interesting while going through the list of potential projects for the year 2024.

If preferable, I would like to join the communication channel used for the same.

Looking forward to learning from everyone in the community and making some meaningful contributions along the way
. Any guidance or roadmaps would be greatly appreciated while I spend some time with the code-base on my end.

Thanks,
Arnav Gupta