Re: updated patch Re: buffer cache & ufs changes (preliminary ffsv2 extattr support)

On Wed, Jan 18, 2012 at 08:34:01PM +0100, Manuel Bouyer wrote:
 > > So, who cares?
 >
 > I don't, but others may have a different view.

It is also moot. Provided that quota cleanup leaves me with enough
time to merge and test (admittedly this is looking less and less
likely), the ufs/lfs split will be in -6.

(unlike the changes proposed in this thread, the ufs/lfs split has
been in the works a long time and has been discussed with releng.)

--
David A. Holland
dholland%netbsd.org@localhost