Subject: GSoc 2007 -- pls advise.
To: None <tech-kern@netbsd.org>
From: Satya <satyakiran@gmail.com>
List: tech-kern
Date: 03/07/2007 16:22:03
hi,
 I am beginner in kernel programming and I am looking for
opportunities to learn more OS internals with the NetBSD kernel. I am
familiar with general Unix implementation concepts (as described in
Unix Internals by Maurice Bach), and I've just started working on a
Linux kernel based project at my university (has to do with a
transactional shared memory implementation).

 Can you suggest a project for me to take part in Google summer of
code 2007? I looked at the project ideas (found here:
http://www.netbsd.org/contrib/soc-projects.html) I can take up any
low/medium difficulty kernel based project from this list or any other
required implementation.

  thanks!
  satya.

--
"The time has come" the walrus said "to talk of many things"