Subject: Re: Broadcom support
To: NetBSD-Kernel <tech-kern@netbsd.org>
From: Brian Rose <lists@brianrose.net>
List: tech-kern
Date: 10/03/2006 18:34:00
Pierrick Brossin wrote:
> On Mon, Oct 02, 2006 at 09:11:23PM -0500, Jonathan A. Kollasch wrote:
>>> Is there some more user-friendly documentation of how to get this up and
>>> running?
>> Other than perhaps ndis(4), none that I know about.
>
> They deserve we don't buy their hardware.
>
> There are other wifi cards/chipset that work fine on NetBSD.
>

> -Pierrick Brossin

Does anyone know of a table that indicates which products work and what
features they have?

I am looking for a card that is natively supported and has an external
antenna jack. I would like it natively supported to make it easy, and
the external jack is needed because we are feeding the signal into a
power amplifier for long range transmission.

Right now, I am going through each product in each driver and search out
the product page to see if it has an external antenna jack.