Subject: RE: pci interrupts not delivered
To: 'Jonathan Stone' <jonathan@DSG.Stanford.EDU>
From: Aaditya Rai <ARai@rhapsodynetworks.com>
List: tech-kern
Date: 10/01/2001 12:34:09
Hey Jonathan,
This is Tachyon XL2 (Agilent, vendor id 0x1029, multi-gigabit fc
controller). I think there are some differences between tachlite and this
one.
I'd love to make it a free sftware; unfortunately I guess this is company
property, and I cant quite do that.
However, I think I now have a fairly decent understanding of the chip and
can do it on "non-company resurces" for that purpose. (The only problem is
that these cards are very expensive and there's little chance of me owning
one :-( By the way, how does the free software thing work; I mean do people
own hardware that they write drivers for ("for the non-company resources"
touch)..?
later,
Aaditya.