Subject: Re: Documentation for tun interface?
To: None <tech-kern@NetBSD.ORG>
From: der Mouse <mouse@Holo.Rodents.Montreal.QC.CA>
List: tech-kern
Date: 12/28/1996 00:44:02
> Subject: Documentation for tun interface?

> I can't find any.   Is there any, or should I be reading the source?

I have a partial manpage, if anyone wants it.  It's only partial
because I ran into some problems with mdoc.samples, problems I couldn't
figure out, and when I sent a note to some list or other (probably
current-users) about it I got no response, so I never went any further.

Also, the manpage, to the extent that it describes anything, describes
my much-hacked-upon tun driver.  I've filed a PR (2411) that contained
a then-current version of the driver, but only a couple of minor
aspects of it have made it into the tree to date.  (Lest this give the
wrong impression, I'm not sure this is bad; I like the interface style
I wrote into it, but it has a very different flavor from most of
NetBSD.)

					der Mouse

			       mouse@rodents.montreal.qc.ca