Subject: Re: Beer soonish?
To: None <regional-sfba@netbsd.org>
From: Jan Schaumann <jschauma@netmeister.org>
List: regional-sfba
Date: 09/13/2006 19:09:51
--HcAYCG3uE/tztfnV

Jason Thorpe <thorpej@shagadelic.org> wrote:
=20
> Unfortunately, it looks like I'm going to miss this one.  Heather =20
> forgot to put on the calendar a BBQ were are hosting for a from-out-of-=
=20
> town friend that night.

I still intend to show up if others come. :-)

> Shall we go ahead and schedule another one for a couple of weeks from =20
> now? :-)

As far as I'm concerned, we can make this a regular thing.  October
12th?  (2nd Thursday/month)

-Jan

--=20
"I am so amazingly cool you could keep a side of meat in me for a=20
month. I am so hip I have difficulty seeing over my pelvis."

--HcAYCG3uE/tztfnV

--HcAYCG3uE/tztfnV--