Subject: Re: Meeting up on January 13th?
To: Stephen Borrill <netbsd@precedence.co.uk>
From: Alistair Crooks <agc@pkgsrc.org>
List: regional-london
Date: 01/05/2006 20:49:57
On Wed, Jan 04, 2006 at 11:17:50PM +0000, Stephen Borrill wrote:
> On Thu, 29 Dec 2005, Alistair Crooks wrote:

> Is that me or are there others?

I meant you, but by the sounds of it there are stalkers and groupies
out there.

> >>I might be able to make it.
> >>
> >>Which pub and where?
> >
> >George IV, Chiswick
> >
> >http://www.beerintheevening.com/pubs/s/64/645/George_IV/Chiswick
>
> What time does it usually kick off? I'll be at Olympia until about 6.15,
> but free after that and the journey to George IV  doesn't look at all bad.

Anytime between 7 and 8, with some stragglers afterwards.

> I'll wear a suitably nerdy T-Shirt (NetBSD World Domination if I
> remember) so I can be recognised. Going by how the Linux crowd look in my
> local in Cambridge, I guess it should be easy to spot people. Though we
> are obviously a lot more tasteful...

I used to look like:

	http://www.alistaircrooks.co.uk/agc.html

and images.google.com has others from a previous existence when moustaches
were fashionable.

Regards,
Alistair