Subject: Re: Get together next week? (20th or 21st October)
To: Steve Woodford <steve@mctavish.co.uk>
From: Alistair Crooks <agc@pkgsrc.org>
List: regional-london
Date: 10/22/2003 13:37:40
On Mon, Oct 20, 2003 at 01:18:18PM +0100, Steve Woodford wrote:
> On Saturday 18 October 2003 4:41 pm, David Brownlee wrote:
>
> > 	Sounds good to me - I can make either the 27th or 28th.
> > 	How about other people?
>
> 27th is fine for me, but 28th is a no-no (as is any Tue/Wed). But don't
> let that stop you guys; I can always try to make the next meet.

Since a number of people can't make the 27th but can make the 28th,
how about we shoot for the 28th, and I'll make it up to Steve somehow?

venue: pub we always meet in, whose name I have forgotten, but I think
it's a Hannoverian king - William IV? - I'm sure David can help me out
here...

See you next Tuesday,
Alistair
--