Subject: Re: visiting australia - want advise
To: Daniel Carosone <dan@geek.com.au>
From: Matthias Drochner <M.Drochner@fz-juelich.de>
List: regional-au
Date: 10/13/2005 17:09:40
dan@geek.com.au said:
> there are great spots all along the coastline, with a mix of
> summer-holiday seaside towns, national parks and bushland, rural
> gourmet foody places, etc.  More than happy to recommend some
> highlights, especially with some idea of what you're looking for.

As said, I don't enjoy big cities that much (a couple
of days is fine if things go well, but at some point I
usually get sick if it). Holiday seaside towns might be
also too crowded in that season to stay for longer.
National parks and bushland are great. Some hiking is fine
too, just have to consider what my companions can take.

I'll discuss with my fellows and check a travel guide
(the "lonely planet" - do you know anything better?).
Will come back to you next week.

> stop in an meet with NetBSD folks

Of course I'll do that.

best regards