Re: 7.0_STABLE NetBSD 7.0_STABLE (XEN3_DOM0) #10 and xenkernel45-4.5.5nb1 breaks LVM-backed DomUs

> Can you ascertain the dates of the two NetBSD source trees,
> if you did update?

You'ld need to have the bloke who built the kernels tell
you the source tree dates in use here.

Having said that, he's just been in to tell me that some
"rc scripts" related to this machine, haven't been updated
across a couple of past updates, and that now that these have
been, and we've rebooted the Dom0, it all seems to be working
again, though I am none the wiser, as to why thins broke, at
present.

I'm sure he'll give you a fuller breakdown as to what versions
of what got out of sync with what, as he's on the list.

Cheers for the speedy follow-up,
Kevin