Re: Qemu-upstream with Xen

I've debugged this a little bit more, and I've found that
privpgop_fault gets called, and tries to map the address again after
the call to xc_domain_add_to_physmap. But the call to pmap_enter_ma
returns the error 'EFAULT', and thus the segfault in Qemu. The
previous call to this function in IOCTL_PRIVCMD_MMAPBATCH (which tries
to detect which pages can be mapped) didn't mark this page as invalid,
so something must have changed in between... Suggestions are welcome.

Thanks, Roger.