Re: Problems creating a linux domU

On Thu, Apr 21, 2005 at 08:31:53AM +0200, Juan RP wrote:
> Yes, I ran fsck_ext2fs (it was already cleaned up).

Hum, but if I remember properly, you formatted it as ext3fs, right ?
You should try fsck.ext3 from the linux guest.

What I did was to format as ext2 and mount from NetBSD, copy the files and
then switch to ext3 using tunefs.

> Partition size is 20GB.

Which matches what linux reported. So it looks like the filesystem is really
trying to access blocks outside the device.