re: NetBSD on SIMH, but not microvax3900

> Inspired by a recent bug report for NetBSD on simh-vax780
> (https://gnats.netbsd.org/cgi-bin/query-pr-single.pl?number=3D58002,
> turned out to be a config issue), I wanted to extend my automatic CI
> installations beyond the simh-microvax3900 system.

... i wonder if sometime (tm) could port this to
pkgsrc/misc/py-anita, which we use for automated install/testing for
many ports.

it's really nice.  "anita interact sparc.iso", wait a short while
while it runs the installer for you, and then it will present you
with an login: prompt, as one example.  "test" instead of "interact"
will run atf for you, etc.

we use this heavily as part of:

   https://releng.netbsd.org/test-results.html

and it would be great to see vax added here.

.mrg.