Need documentation help!

This is not strictly a VAX topic, but I know there are plenty of DEC-heads here and the device in question is an XMI peripheral, so it’s not entirely off-topic :-)

I’m looking for technical documentation on the KZMSA XMI SCSI controller.  I believe it was known as “XZA_SCSI” in VMS and possible “skz” in OSF/1 on the XMI-capable Alpha systems.

Alternatively, if anyone knows of any VAX emulators that emulate this device, that would also be super-helpful information.

Any help you can provide, it will be greatly appreciated!

-- thorpej