Subject: Re: NS638 RAM
To: None <port-vax@netbsd.org>
From: Jochen Kunz <jkunz@maja.unixag-kl.fh-kl.de>
List: port-vax
Date: 03/26/2003 12:40:31
On Wed, Mar 26, 2003 at 12:03:59PM +0100, Johnny Billquist wrote:

> I hate RK07s... :-)
Well. I can't say anything about them, besides that a rusty and
disassembled RK07 stits in my kitchen.

> What is? The R07 is not a machine, and neither the 8200 or 8300 is Unibus
> machines. You can stick a Unibus adapter on them, though.
> Hmm, maybe that 11/34 you mention further down...
Yes, the 11/34A. The PDP and RK07 are a couple.

> If you come by Sweden, I'll give you an 11/730.
I am afraid that will not happen in the near future. But I am sure
that we will have the usual "Big VAX Geek Meeting" in Germany this
summer again. Maybe you can share a car with Ragge... ;-)

> Yuck. Corrosion is not a good thing with computers.
It can be worse. Corrosion and lots of dust with lots of highly
infective bacteria in it. Had this once with a MV II in a BA23.
Very unpleasant if you get a sanious inflammation on your hands
from working on VAX.
--

tschüß,
         Jochen