Subject: Re: Telnet to serial port
To: None <port-vax@netbsd.org>
From: der Mouse <mouse@Rodents.Montreal.QC.CA>
List: port-vax
Date: 03/14/2003 20:40:31
>>> I want to telnet to the console serial port of a VAX.
> der Mouse - maybe your tool should be a part of NetBSD?

Maybe.  I wouldn't be the one to make that call, though I certainly
have no opposition, and would even go so far in support of it as to
yank out the comment header that currently serves as documentation and
turn it into a manpage.  (Most of the other things that would be
involved are things I'm either in no position to do (eg, deciding
whether it's to go in at all), not set up to do (eg, tweak as necessary
to move it to -current), or not willing to do to my version (eg, KNF).)

/~\ The ASCII				der Mouse
\ / Ribbon Campaign