Subject: Re: the fourth annual VAX party
To: None <port-vax@netbsd.org>
From: J. Buck Caldwell <buckaroo@liveround.com>
List: port-vax
Date: 10/09/2002 09:26:49
If anyone is driving to this through the St. Louis area, or wants to detour, or just
wants to stop by - I've got a stack of stuff that needs liberating.

I've got:
a BA213 and BA123
a QDSS boardset with 20" DEC monitor, 20' KVM cable,
  and your choice of mouse and keyboard (and tablet with puck)
a -II CPU
a milk-crate full of -III memory boards of undetermined size, speed, and reliability;
a TU81+ tape drive
a S-Box Pertec Tape Controller (forget the part #)
two S-Box DELQA (AUI only, no coax)

These are all free to a good home. I've also got three rack-mounted BA213(215?)
enclosures - but I can't let the racks themselves go free, just the enclosures.

No shipping, please - more trouble than it's worth.
--
  - J. Buck Caldwell

   "Every year, we pass the anniversary of our own death."
                                             - B. Banzai