Subject: Re: DSSI support
To: Matthew Sell <msell@ontimesupport.com>
From: Bamdad Ehterami <bamdad@sharif.edu>
List: port-vax
Date: 01/31/2002 20:58:54
Hi All,
	Well, I do not know anything that might help in system
development, But right beside me, stands a VAX4000/300 which I can use it
for ANY kind of beta testing... just tell me if you need anything tested.
(It will boot to NetBSD in the next week , but as you know, since the
storage adapter is DSSI it must use my VLC4000 SCSI disks (NFS).)