Subject: Re: Qbus IDE adapter
To: J. Buck Caldwell <buckaroo@liveround.com>
From: Gordon Zaft <zaft@azstarnet.com>
List: port-vax
Date: 01/02/2002 15:53:50
         I'm assuming you are talking about a PCB that we would solder
ourselves?  Or what?

         In any case, I'd buy 3 - 6 depending on price, i..e. 6 if they
were $30, or 3 if they were $50 or more.  If they were more than $100 I'd
probably only get 1.

         It wasn't clear to me if this thing did MSCP or not but I would
think that would be really important from a compatibility perspective.