Subject: RE: Qbus IDE adapter
To: 'Chuck Dickman' , vax <port-vax@netbsd.org>
From: Carlini, Antonio <Antonio.Carlini@riverstonenet.com>
List: port-vax
Date: 01/02/2002 11:09:56
> Chuck Dickman wrote:
>

	>I have been playing with a Qbus to IDE drive adapter for a while,
and
	>with some free time this Christmas, I got around to working on
	>it and documenting it.

	>You can find information here: http://www.chd.dyndns.org/qbus_ide/

	This looks really neat!

	I poked around your site for a while and
	it sounds like you are looking for docs
	re some older DEC chips.

	The DC003, DC004, DC005 and DC010 are
	reasonably well documented in the back of the
	DHV11 technical manual, EK-DHV11-TM-001
	and EK-DHV11-TM-002 both have this
	information.

	I'm assuming you don't have those. I don't
	know of anywhere that has that online. I
	scanned my DHV11 printset and that's
	available at:
	  http://208.190.133.201/decimages/moremanuals.htm

	You could try poking around the sites
	that http://www.decdocs.org/ points
	to as one of them may have it
	online.

	I'll eventually get mine scanned but
	in the meantime - if it would be useful
	- I could scan just the relevant pages.

	The DC021 seems to be an octal bus transceiver,
	I *may* be able to dig something up
	about that.

	Let me know if the scans will be useful
	and whether it's worth looking for