Subject: Re: MicroVAX 3100-30
From: Brian Chase <bdc@world.std.com>
List: port-vax
Date: 12/09/2001 09:41:37
On Sun, 9 Dec 2001 jkunz@unixag-kl.fh-kl.de wrote:

> Keep in mind that a MicroVAX 3100-30 is mostly the same as a
> VAXstation 3100-30 when looking for infos.

In that they are both VAXes, but they're not very similar at all in
terms of when they were released and the chip series used.  The
VAXstation 3100/30 is most similar to the MicroVAX 3100/10 and 20,
the VT1300, and the VAXserver 3100.

The MicroVAX 3100/30 is more closely related to the VAX 4000/200 and
the VAXstation 4000 VLC.

-brian.
--- Brian Chase | bdc@world.std.com | http://world.std.com/~bdc/ -----
Does anyone else have a sick sensation in their stomach that tells them
that we're going to start seeing postings by people using something even
more pathetic than a WebTV?  -- K.