Subject: Wanted: QBus ESDI controller
To: None <classiccmp@classiccmp.org>
From: Matt London <matt@knm.yi.org>
List: port-vax
Date: 09/14/2001 23:33:53
Hi,
  Before I get swamped with "Hey, why not get a SCSI controller
instead" replies - I have a few unused fullheight ESDI drives, and I
figure the best box I have to put them in is my MV3300.
  Sooo... poor little me sat here in Manchester, UK has a MV3300 just
waiting for an ESDI controller, and I figured someone out there in
vaxenland might have one going spare for the cost of postage, and maybe a
contribution of some sort (but not too much cause I am but a poor
student).

  So - anyone out there think they can help? :&)

-- Matt

---
Web Page:
  http://knm.yi.org/
  http://pkl.net/~matt/

PGP Key fingerprint = 00BF 19FE D5F5 8EAD 2FD5  D102 260E 8BA7 EEE4 8D7F
PGP Key http://knm.yi.org/matt-pgp.html