Subject: Re: Vaxen List Update...
To: Gunther Schadow <gunther@aurora.regenstrief.org>
From: Robert F Schaefer <rschaefe@gcfn.org>
List: port-vax
Date: 06/22/2001 06:23:26
On Thu, 21 Jun 2001, Gunther Schadow wrote:

> linc wrote:
>
> > Just for those whom are curious about the current stats after yesterdays
> > barage of new info..  We have thus far,:
>
> Few comments/questions:
>
> > 11/730             2
> > 11/750             6
>
> why is it noone seems to have an 11/780? Are those extinct from
> the planet?
>
> Zooming in on 6000:
>
> > 6000               2
> > 6000/200           1
> > 6000/300           1
>
> This 6000/300 is Bob Schaefer's, and I know Isildur has a 6000/300
> stowed, without cabinet though (I might be able to help that out
> though ... fingers crossed)

If this is stuvax, it's a 6320 now...  Also, I have an m90.  I just didn't
want to bring down the average too far.  If you're gonna keep other stats,
I also have a sun3/280, hp9000/385, various i386 from dual ppro to xt,
burroughs b25, various m68k macs, apple 2GS, ti 99/4a & expansion chassis,
tandy model 100, & a few others I'm forgetting at the moment.

> -Gunther

Bob