Subject: Re: VT340 Stupidity
To: Johnny Billquist <bqt@update.uu.se>
From: Arno Griffioen <griffioena@psi.com>
List: port-vax
Date: 06/21/2001 09:34:39
> Um, I guess you don't know hot it works?
> The VT320 don't have graphics, but it has software dowloadable character
> sets. Now guess how it does graphics...

Does *everyone* build these things??? Built one myself in college ;-)

With some calculations and creative defining of the 'character' cells
you could even do a reasonable full-screen image. Stack 9 VT320's in a
3x3 'videowall' and it still looks cool too :-)

								Byem, Arno.

--
PSINetworks Europe         Phone: +31-23-5699846 | One disk to rule them all,
Siriusdreef 34               FAX: +31-84-8640234 | One disk to bind them,

 We say Retribution, We say Vengeance is bliss, We say Revolution,
 With a Cast-Iron fist!                  (Megadeth, 'The Disintegrators')