Subject: Re: mkisofs ?
From: Douglas Meade <inforum@umd5.umd.edu>
List: port-vax
Date: 02/14/2001 09:14:43
Rick,

I've been trying to do the same thing.  I did get as far as making
a vaxcd.ico with the 4k/90 SCSI install kernel on it, but it
will not boot on a 4k/90, and my understanding is that you
need boot blocks that are not in the 1.5 distribution yet.

Can someone please make these available in binary?

The mkisofs and mkhybrid are now both in the
cdrecord package.  It's quite a large package
to install if you need just those two items,
but I believe the make file does allow one
to compile them separately.

Doug