Subject: Re: ISO Images
To: None <Port-vax@netbsd.org>
From: None <kees.stravers@iae.nl>
List: port-vax
Date: 12/18/2000 01:14:14
On 2000-12-17 arthurdc@burridge.nscc.ns.ca said to kees.stravers@iae.nl
   >Nothing like embarassing yourself - at an international level :-)
   >I found the ISO image for VAX at ftp://ftp.netbsd.
   >org/pub/NetBSD/misc/iso/ , I used Nero 5.X, cooked an image and all
   >is well. The image is 1.5 ...

I think this ISO image is an improvement over the one that was available
earlier. I installed this new image successfully on a VS3100 with a 270MB
IBM drive on which I couldn't get the earlier image to work. So a big
thank you to the creator of the new image! And of course a big thank you
to everyone who made NetBSD work on the VS3100 with SCSI.
Kees.

--
Kees Stravers - Geldrop, The Netherlands - kees.stravers@iae.nl
http://www.iae.nl/users/pb0aia/ My home page (old computers,music,photography)