Subject: Re: CMD 220A pinouts?
To: jonl <jonl@yubyub.net>
From: Lord Isildur <mrfusion@jdwarren.com>
List: port-vax
Date: 02/21/2000 14:34:45
hello,

you have to configure the devices on the CMD before you can use them.
 The connector on the CMD should be RS232.
the pins should be :

2,4,9 ground
3 TX
8 RX

pin 1 should be the upper right if looking at the board edgewise with
component side up.

sorry i havent gotten a kernel with SHAC support in it to you yet, ive
had some troubles with my development box and am swamped with stuff to do
before i quit my job :)