Subject: Re: Dual disk BA23's
To: None <port-vax@netBSD.org>
From: Allison J Parent <allisonp@world.std.com>
List: port-vax
Date: 01/26/2000 18:49:31
<chassis as in a BA23. There is the possibility to put 2 drives inside, usua
<one slot is used by the tape, or maybe a floppy. I never tried to put 2 dis
<in it, but the distributor in my chassis has all connectors for a second
<MFM disk. Somewhere there was a label, that this doesn't work, but do we ha
<to believe this ? With no WPROT/Ready controls and displays, the drive is j
<readwrite ond online. It should just be tried, i see good success for a
<dual-disk BA23.

I've been doing it for 10 years.  The drive jumper has to be different for
the second drive.

Allison

<
<...Michael