Subject: Well...
To: None <port-vax@netbsd.org>
From: Daniel Seagraves <root@bony.umtec.com>
List: port-vax
Date: 09/24/1999 12:37:40
After several rebuilds and a few edits (I ended up having to turn off
-Werror and start over - Something generated warnings and I never got to
see what) the kernel build finished.  I never did get to see how long it
took.  I'd guess a make depend and make takes about 10 or 12 hours. ^_^

Now I just have to modify the boot program to make it use rom()netbsd as
the default, and forge the right defaults to the kernel, and I can
self-boot! ^_^

Daniel Seagraves | I'm an International Clandestine Arms Dealer!
"In the name of the moon, will you punish me?" - Crayon Shin-Chan(?),SMS #104
"There is nothing more dangerous than a resourceful idiot." - Dilbert
"Who hired you guys, anyway?" -- 8-year-old Sailor Venus to the DiC SM VAs.
SailorMoon Into Eternity! | Usagi's Stormtroopers Local #42 | 36 BITS 4EVER!