Subject: Re: Dilog Disk Controller in Vaxstation II
To: emanuel stiebler <emu@ecubics.com>
From: Douglas Meade <inforum@umd5.umd.edu>
List: port-vax
Date: 08/03/1999 21:42:05
Hi Emanuel,

Thanks for that pointer!  Well, I just went out and pulled that
card now, and it looks very close to the one in the picture.  But,
the copyright date is older (1986 instead of 1987), the number painted
on the board is just plain old "DQ696" instead of "DQ696-20".  Below that
is some tape, which has on it "REV 5 20".  There's a jumber JP3 to the
bottom right of the board, if aligned like in the pictures, and a box of
dip switches on the upper left.  The disks in there already are Maxstore
XT8380E's, so I guess it handles at least that size (~370 Mb after
formatting).

Doug