Subject: Re: Too much memory in VS3100?
To: David Brownlee <abs@anim.dreamworks.com>
From: Douglas Meade <inforum@umd5.umd.edu>
List: port-vax
Date: 07/25/1999 15:33:38
David,

Well, I pulled one of the 16 Mb boards, and netbooted again.  I've
been compiling several programs, and running various utilities, and
so far nothing awry.  Shucks, I liked the idea of 32 Mb.

I'm running 1.4 NetBSD on the exported client filesystem and kernel,
and 1.4 Pmax on the server, a DecStation 5000/240.

Doug