Subject: 1.4.1 kernels
To: None <port-vax@netbsd.org>
From: David Brownlee <abs@anim.dreamworks.com>
List: port-vax
Date: 07/14/1999 12:23:44
	I believe Ragge managed to get the swap fixes into the tree for
	1.4.1. Given the tree was tagged last night I've run off a generic
	and a 'postage stamp' config for memory shy uVax and VS2000 users:

	These _should_ be the same as in the upcoming 1.4.1 release, but
	no guarantees. Either way they should fix the swap problems.

	Many thanks to Ragge for all the work!

	All in ftp://ftp.netbsd.org/pub/NetBSD/arch/vax/kernels/1.4.1/

	    netbsd.generic.gz	Generic kernel
	    netbsd.ps.gz    	'postage stamp' kernel for KA410, 630 and 650
	    _POSTAGE_STAMP_	Kernel config for above

  Note: If you are using the _POSTAGE_STAMP_ config to configure
	and build your own kernel you will need to uncomment VAX43
	support, or add an extra #ifdef to locore.c

 Note2: I have tested the generic kernel, but was unable to test the
        netbsd.ps kernel - please let me know if it works for you!

		David/absolute

	"Its just another ultimate battle of good against evil..."